Associating a Term with a Glossary
Go Up to Working with Terms
To associate a term with an existing glossary:
- Open the page of the target term. You can search for it.
- Open the Related Glossaries subpage.
- Open the Relate tab.
- In the list of existing glossaries, click Relate on the right-hand side of a glossary to associate it with the current term.
- You can use the search field at the top of the page to filter the list of existing glossaries.
- You can click Unrelate on right-hand side of a glossary, on any of the tabs, to disassociate the glossary with the current term.