Associating a Term with an ER Object
Go Up to Working with Terms
To associate an existing term with ER objects:
- Open the page of the target term. You can search for it.
- Open the Related ER Objects subpage.
- Open the Relate tab. The tab contains a search page, similar to the ER Objects page.
- In the list of ER objects, click Relate on the right-hand side of an ER object to associate it with the current term.
- You can use the search field at the top of the page to filter the list of existing ER objects.
- You can click Unrelate on the right-hand side of an ER object to break its relation with the current term.