Editing a Resource
Go Up to Working with Resources
To edit a resource:
- Open the page of the target resource. You can search for it.
- Open the Description subpage.
- Click Edit to enter the edit mode. In edit mode, the Description page provides fields to define the values of each property of the target resource.
- Modify the resource properties.
- Tip: For information about the fields that you can edit, check the documentation of the description page of the type of resource that you are editing.
- To save your changes, click Save at the end of the page.
Note: To automatically update any matched items to the edited changes, the Auto Match tick box on the Found In tab must be enabled.