Uninstalling ER/Studio Team Server
Go Up to Administrator Guide
To remove an installation of ER/Studio Team Server:
- Select Start > Programs > ER/Studio Team Server X.X > Uninstall ER/Studio Team Server to start the uninstallation wizard.
- On the Welcome page, click Next.
- On the Summary Information page, review the information and click Uninstall.
- Once the uninstallation process is completed, click Finish to close the uninstallation wizard.
- After you close the uninstallation wizard, you are given the choice to reboot immediately or at a later time. For a complete uninstallation, a system reboot may be required. Make your selection and click Finish.
The ER/Studio Team Server uninstaller does not uninstall the ER/Studio Team Server Reporting Repository database. It is the Database Administrator's responsibility to delete the Reporting Repository database if you decide to permanently delete ER/Studio Team Server.