Uninstalling Embarcadero Connect
Go Up to Administrator Guide
To remove an installation of Embarcadero Connect:
- Select Start > Programs > Embarcadero Connect X.X > Uninstall Embarcadero Connect to start the uninstallation wizard.
- On the Welcome page, click Next.
- On the Summary Information page, review the information and click Uninstall.
- Once the uninstallation process is completed, click Finish to close the uninstallation wizard.
- After you close the uninstallation wizard, you are given the choice to reboot immediately or at a later time. For a complete uninstallation, a system reboot may be required. Make your selection and click Finish.
The Embarcadero Connect uninstaller does not uninstall the Embarcadero Connect Reporting Repository database. It is the Database Administrator's responsibility to delete the Reporting Repository database if you decide to permanently delete Embarcadero Connect.