RAD Server Management Console Application
Go Up to RAD Server (EMS)
The RAD Server Management Console application is delivered as a sample application with RAD Studio. You can customize and use this application as you need.
The stand-alone application (EMSManagementConsole.exe) is located in the following folders:
- 32-bit Windows:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\bin
- 64-bit Windows:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\bin64
The Delphi source code project (
EMSManagementConsole.dproj) of the RAD Server (EMS) Management Console application is located in the following folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\source\data\ems\desktopconsole.
The RAD Server Management application allows you to:
- Manage your RAD Server Engine data only within the selected tenants.
- In the RAD Server Management Console, on the Tenants tab, fill in the following fields:
- Tenant ID: type the tenant ID
- Tenant Secret: type the tenant secret
- Accesses the RAD Server database server in read and write mode.
- Manage the RAD Server Users of your RAD Server Engine (EMS Server). You can manage the RAD Server users registered in your RAD Server Engine (modify its data, add them to an RAD Server Groups or delete it) or add a new RAD Server user.
- Manage the RAD Server Groups that are created in your RAD Server Engine (EMS Server). You can create a new group, modify its data, and add or delete RAD Server users to/from it.
- Manage the data from the registered devices in your RAD Server Engine.
- Send push notification messages to the registered devices in your RAD Server Engine.
- RAD Server Connection Profiles
- RAD Server Management Console Application UI
- Using the RAD Server Management Console Application