Main Page - VCL/RTL Reference
This major library contains detailed descriptions of the Visual Component Library (VCL), including the runtime library (RTL). These topics are the F1 context-sensitive help for the RAD Studio VCL components and the runtime library.
VCL/RTL Listed by Functionality: API Categories
VCL/RTL Listed by Unit: Unit List
- Notes about the ToolsAPI Unit
Delphi Quick Reference for Basic Functionality
For a more extensive listing, see VCL/RTL Listed by Functionality.
The following topics are located on the RAD Studio topics wiki:
- Introducing the Visual Component Library (VCL), located in Getting Started With RAD Studio
- VCL Overview, located in Developing Applications with VCL Components
- Using the VCL/RTL - Overview, located in Programming With RAD Studio
- Understanding the Component Library, located in Programming With RAD Studio