Go Up to GUI Application Frameworks
The Visual Component Library (VCL) is a set of visual components for the rapid development of Windows applications in the Delphi and C++ languages.
VCL contains a wide variety of visual, non-visual, and utility classes for tasks such as building Windows applications, web applications, database applications, and console applications.
- How To Build VCL Forms Applications
- Gesturing Overview
- Touch Keyboard Overview
- Using TEncoding for Unicode Files
- Styles Overview
- Using AppAnalytics
- Sharing Content Using the Sharing Contract
- Using the Relative Panel
- Per Monitor V2
- Using TEdgeBrowser Component and Changes to the TWebBrowser Component
- Using VCL TControlList Control
- Using VCL TNumberBox Control