Go Up to ToGo Quick Start
Both ToGo and IBLite are available for the Android platform via RAD Studio. VARs and OEMs can use InterBase on mobile devices by linking their applications with InterBase ToGo.
The databases deployed on the mobile device can either have centralized user authentication through the admin.ib, or use EUA to control user access within the database. Note that EUA use may limit the need to deploy admin.ib on the target mobile device for database access.
- Requirements and Constraints - Android
- Licensing ToGo and IBLite for Android
- InterBase Runtime File Locations for Android
- Deploying InterBase with your Applications on Android
- File List for Android 32-bit and 64-bit ToGo Edition
- Development Dependencies
- InterBase Required Permissions