What's New in InterBase 2020 Update 2
Go Up to Main Page
InterBase 2020 Update 2 includes new features and bug fixes.
See the following sections for more information:
- ISQL support to use EXTRACT for showing EUA database setup and EUA user records when connected as database owner.
- ISQL support to EXTRACT Change View Subscription definitions and their use in Database/Table schemas.
- Support to EXTRACT Encryption Key definitions when run as user SYSDSO, and database/column encryptions when run as database owner
- InterBase already supports Common Table Expressions, this update introduces support for recursive CTE.
- IBConsole can now set database write attributes when restoring databases.
gstat -hor services API now show information about SEP(system encryption password)on the header page statistics.
See Resolved Defects for a list of bug fixes in InterBase 2020 Update 2.
For system requirements to install and run InterBase, see System Requirements/Prerequisites.