Assigning Patterns to Shortcuts
Go Up to Using Pattern Organizer
You can associate a pattern with several shortcuts, located in various virtual folders.
To assign a pattern to a shortcut
- Click Tools > Pattern Organizer to open the Pattern Organizer.
- In the Virtual pattern trees pane of the Pattern Organizer, right-click the shortcut to which you want to assign a new pattern.
- On the context menu, choose Assign Pattern. The Pattern Registry opens.
- In the Pattern Registry, select the pattern to be assigned to the selected shortcut and click OK.
- In the Properties pane of the Pattern Organizer, edit the shortcut name and visibility as required.
- In the Pattern Organizer, click OK to save the changes.