Using Pattern Organizer
Go Up to Modeling Pattern Procedures
The Pattern Organizer enables you to:
- Create virtual pattern trees and virtual folders to logically organize patterns.
- Create shortcuts to patterns.
- Assign patterns to shortcuts.
- Copy, paste, and delete virtual pattern trees, folders, and shortcuts.
- Save implemented changes of patterns in the Pattern registry.
- Opening the Pattern Organizer
- Creating a Virtual Pattern Tree
- Creating a Folder in the Pattern Organizer
- Creating a Shortcut to a Pattern
- Assigning Patterns to Shortcuts
- Copying and Pasting Shortcuts, Folders or Pattern Trees
- Deleting shortcuts, folders or pattern trees
- Editing Pattern Properties
- Sorting Patterns in the Pattern Organizer
- Saving Changes in the Pattern Registry