You can create packages in RAD Studio and include them in your projects.
To create a new package:
- Create a new package from the File menu:
- File > New > Package - C++Builder
- File > New > Package - Delphi
- This creates a new empty package and makes an entry for it in the Projects Window, along with two folders: one marked Contains and one marked Requires.
- Select the package name in the Project Manager.
- Right-click to display the drop-down context menu and choose Add to display the Add dialog box.
- Browse to locate the file or files you want to add.
- Select one or more files, and click Open.
- Click OK.This adds the selected files to the package.
- Choose Project > Build <Package Name> to build the package.
To add a package to a project:
- Create a new project.
- Select the project name in the Projects Window.
- Right-click to display the drop-down context menu.
- Choose Add.
- Browse to locate a package file.
- Select the file and click Open.
- Click OK.This adds the package to the project.
- Choose Project > Build <Project Name> to build the project.