Checking Out a Copy of a Repository
Go Up to Subversion Integration in the IDE
Bring up committed files from a specified Subversion control system to your local machine by downloading a copy of a remote repository.
- Choose File > Open from Version Control > Subversion. The Checkout dialog box appears.
- Enter the address of the repository in the URL of Repository field or click the ellipsis button [...] to browse for the address. For example http://dtg-svn/myco.net/source/trunk
- Enter the directory for the downloaded data in the Destination field, or click the ellipsis button [...] to browse for the address.
- Select the Subversion options:
- Check Recursive if you want to check out everything located below the repository address.
- Check Include Externals if you want to include files that are required, but not technically part of the repository.
- Check the Current Revision box, or clear it and supply a revision number for the checkout.
- Click OK to start copying or Cancel to dismiss the download.