Exception Handling in C++Builder
Go Up to Programming with C++Builder
C++Builder supports C++ exception handling, C-based structured exception handling, and VCL exception handling.
You can throw ANSI Standard C++ exceptions as well as VCL-type exceptions, which include built-in error handling routines.
Support is also provided for C-based Win32 structured exceptions, so your code can properly react to exceptions thrown by the Windows operating system.
- Standard C++ Exception Handling
- Structured Exceptions Under Win32 (C++)
- Delphi Exception Handling in C++
- C++Builder Exception Handling Compiler Options
- External Exception EEFFACE