Register/Unregister ActiveX Server
Go Up to Run Menu
Run > ActiveX Server > Register
Run > ActiveX Server > Register for Current User
Run > ActiveX Server > Unregister
These commands perform the following tasks:
- Registering the ActiveX server into the Windows registry:
- Register registers an ActiveX server (by registering to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, for all users)
- Register for Current User registers an ActiveX server (by registering to HKEY_CURRENT_USER, for per-user basis).
- Unregistering an ActiveX server from the registry.
- The Unregister command does both of the following:
- Unregisters from HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT (for objects registered to all users)
- Unregisters from HKEY_CURRENT_USER (for objects registered on a per-user basis)