Client Mobile Page
A client mobile page is a mobile page based on client-side web technologies.
You can create a new client mobile page from Home > New > HTML5 Builder Projects > Files > Client Mobile Page, which will be opened on the Design view.
You can achieve anything you want by mixing components and programming languages. The pages below will help you implement special features using HTML5 Builder.
- Database Connections
- Provide static data retrieved from a database.
- Arrange controls the way you want.
- Store data on the user agent (web browser) so you can retrieve it later.
- Customize your controls’ appearance.
- Tab Navigation
- Define how the controls of your pages are should be navigated.
- Use HTML5 Builder to bring life into your page template.
- Define visual themes and let your controls use them.
- HTML5 Builder Mobile Development & Deployment.