A client page is a webpage based on client-side web technologies.
You can create a new client page from Home > New > HTML5 Builder Projects > Files > Client Page, which will be opened on the Design view.
You can achieve anything you want by mixing components and programming languages. The pages below will help you implement special features using HTML5 Builder.
- Animate your controls as a response to events.
- Database Connections
- Provide static data retrieved from a database.
- Drag and Drop
- Implement drag and drop interactions for your interfaces.
- Arrange controls the way you want.
- Store data on the user agent (web browser) so you can retrieve it later.
- Customize your controls’ appearance.
- Tab Navigation
- Define how the controls of your pages are should be navigated.
- Use HTML5 Builder to bring life into your page template.