A client page is a webpage based on client-side web technologies.
You can create a new client page from Home > New > HTML5 Builder Projects > Files > Client Page, which will be opened on the Design view.
The components in the following categories that do not rely on server-side technologies can be used in client pages: Standard, Additional, Advanced, System, Google.
You can achieve anything you want by mixing components and programming languages. The pages below will help you implement special features using HTML5 Builder.
- Animate your controls as a response to events.
- Database Connections
- Provide static data retrieved from a database.
- Drag and Drop
- Implement drag and drop interactions for your interfaces.
- Arrange controls the way you want.
- Store data on the user agent (web browser) so you can retrieve it later.
- Customize your controls’ appearance.
- Tab Navigation
- Define how the controls of your pages are should be navigated.
- Use HTML5 Builder to bring life into your page template.