Go Up to SDK Pack Registration and Licensing
For Server, Desktop, and ToGo Editions, the VAR can save the license file anywhere (for example, My Documents); however, only one set of licenses need to be included in the packaging of their application under <InterBase>/license folder.
- For Desktop- and Server-based embedding, the license file needs to be included as per instructions at Using the Wise Installer to Embed InterBase for a silent embedded install.
Once you have received an email with your serial number and registration code, please take time to review it.
- Product: This includes the type and number of users. For example InterBase XE7 Desktop - 1 User (SDK)
- Serial Number: xxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxx
- Registration Code: xxxx
- Expiration Date: (The expiration date is set 90 days from when you completed the registration process)
- Important: After reviewing this information, choose to either download your activation file or email the contents and activation file to your email.
Once you have made this selection, click Register.
- When prompted, save the file as regxxx_timestamp.txt into any folder.
- If you are in the process of installing the product, and are presented with the Registration dialog, select the "I have received an activation file (*.slip or reg*.txt)" option, click Browse and navigate to the activation file.
- If you have already installed the product, go to the <install root>\bin directory and run LicenseManager.exe, select License | Import and navigate to the activation file.
- Click Import to complete the Embarcadero product registration.
NOTE: For Customer Support visit http://www.embarcadero.com/support/index.php