Adding a Certificate to a Keystore File
Go Up to Completing the Provisioning Page
To add a signing certificate to an existing keystore file:
- Open the Create a new Keystore/Alias wizard:
- Select Tools > Options > Environment Options > Provisioning.
- In the Build Type field, select the Android - Application Store build type.
- Click Add Alias.
- On the New key alias information page enter the data about your new certificate:
- In Alias, enter a name that uniquely identifies your new certificate.
- In Password, enter and Confirm a password to protect your new certificate.
- Optionally, change the value in Validity (days) and fill the remaining fields.
- Click Finish to add your new certificate to your keystore file.
RAD Studio automatically selects your new certificate in the Provisioning page.