Editing a FireMonkey Style
To edit a style using the FireMonkey Style Designer
- Add a style book component to a multi-device form.
- Open the FireMonkey Style Designer by double-clicking the style book.
- Click the Load button.
- Choose an existing style file and click Open.
- Here is the standard location for FireMonkey styles delivered with the product:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Redist\styles\Fmx
- For example, you might choose AquaGraphite.
- In the Structure View, select a style that you want to edit, and expand its node.
- For example, choose buttonstyle.
- Click the element of the style that you want to edit.
- For example, click gloweffect.
- In the Object Inspector, edit the properties you want to change.
- For example, you might change the GlowColor to Crimson.
- Add new elements to a style by dragging components from the Tool Palette to the style.
- For example, drag a TGlowEffect as the child of the text element of the buttonstyle to add a glow to the button label.
- Click Apply and Close.