Associating an ER Model with a Data Source
Go Up to Working with Data Sources
To associate ER objects with a Data Source:
- Open the page of the target data source. You can search for it.
- Open the Related ER Models subpage.
- Open the Relate tab. The tab contains a search page, similar to the ER Objects page.
- In the list of ER objects, click Relate on the right side of an ER object to associate it with the current data source.
- You can use the search field at the top of the subpage to filter the list of existing ER objects.
- You can click Unrelate on the right side of an ER object to break its relation with the current data source.
- Creating a Data Source
- Data Sources search page