Encrypting a Database with IBConsole
Go Up to Encrypting Your Data
This section explains how to enable Embedded User Authentication (EUA) and perform encryption using IBConsole. Before enabling and performing encryption, please read About InterBase Encryption.
For more information about using IBConsole, see the InterBase IBConsole.
- Enabling EUA and Performing Encryption When Creating a New Database
- Enabling EUA and Performing Encryption on an Existing Database
- Decrypting the Database
- Drop Encryption with IBConsole
- Performing Column-level Encryption Using IBConsole
- Backup and Restore an Encrypted Database