Studio Quick Start
The AppWave Studio is an application within the AppWave Browser where you can master app versions of existing applications or create app versions from scratch. The mastering process creates an application that can be streamed from AppWave and then run locally on your desktop without installation. This option allows most applications to be run on a locked-down desktop. There are no conflicts with other applications, no writing to the system areas of their registry, or modifying shared DLLs.
Independent Software Vendors must master the apps they plan to sell in the AppWave. During the mastering process they set application types and licensing. For more information please see AppWave ISV.
This Quick Start covers several different ways to create an app:
Creating Apps Topics
- Quick Start Guide:Create an App with One Click
- Quick Start Guide:Create AppWave Supported or Custom App from Install
- Quick Start Guide:Create AppWave Supported or Custom App from Scratch
- Quick Start Guide:Create AppWave Supported WebApp
- Using the Prefetch Option